Home Gnome Inspections now offers radon testing!
What is radon? Radon is a colorless, odorless radioactive gas that may cause cancer. It can be in the water, soil and air you breathe. It gets trapped inside buildings, increasing your risk for exposure.
Get it tested!
If you are concerned about radon in your home:
- Make a appointment by email or call 503-913-1281! Radon testing is easy, affordable, and it can save your life.
- Testing is most accurate when the doors/windows/exhaust fans & vents are closed for a minimum of 12 hours prior to the start of the test and when the home remains closed (except for regular entry and exit) for the duration of the test (at least 48 hours).
- Radon in your home can be reduced up to 99%! Find qualified mitigators here.
- Radon is estimated to cause 21,000 deaths from lung cancer each year. Is the air you breathe safe?
- Click here to see if your area is at high-risk.