Yes, I’m still inspecting and testing for radon! I’m doing everything I can to prevent the spread while still providing services as best I can.
• I wash my hands as often as I can when I’m on an inspection.
• I bring disinfectant wipes with me and use them on all surfaces I touch to keep both myself and the occupants/sellers safe.
• I require that any occupants be absent during the inspection for social distancing.
• I try to keep at least 6 feet of distance to agents and buyers (if they choose to be present) during the inspection.
• Agents and buyers can choose to do a coordinated phone or FaceTime slideshow in place of the slideshow on site.
• I also disinfect my car, all of my tools & equipment (including my radon testing equipment) at the end of and/or before my inspections/radon tests.
Basically, everything I touch in homes gets disinfected!
As you can imagine, these precautions take a bit of extra time, so for now I am suspending my same-day report delivery guarantee. It’s possible (and even likely) that you’ll receive the report later that same night, but I can’t guarantee it.
Thanks for your patience while the world feels so surreal! If you have any questions about my process or want to discuss further, please contact me. Stay healthy!