It’s starting to stay warm lately and soon enough you’ll want to use your air conditioning system. Make sure you’ll be ready to go when it’s time!
- Clear the immediate area around the unit- much vegetation growth has happened since you last used the unit!
- Do NOT use when the temperature is below 65 degrees- this can damage the system!
- When you first start the air conditioner, set your thermostat 5 degrees above room temperature to lubricate the system.
- Change the filter at the interior unit- this should be done regularly, especially if you have allergies!
- Learn what to have a qualified professional do for you.
- Learn about Freon and how low levels can damage the system.
If you haven;t had your A/C system, serviced in a while, it’s probably time. Don’t wait until scorching temperatures are in the forecast!