Yes, I’m still inspecting and testing for radon! I’m doing everything I can to prevent the spread of the virus while still providing services as best I can.
- Only one other masked person is allowed inside the home at the same time as me. I require at least 6 feet of distance at all times. Others are welcome to wait outside or join in the slideshow later in the day.
- I wash my hands and/or use hand sanitizer as often as I can when I’m on an inspection.
- As always, I wear booties. I also wear gloves inside the home.
- I use disinfectant wipes on all surfaces I touch to keep both myself and the occupants/sellers safe. I may use disinfectant spray as well.
- In place of the slideshow on site, I now do a virtual slideshow later the day of the inspection.
- I also disinfect my car, all of my tools & equipment (including radon testing equipment) at the end of and/or before my inspections/radon tests.
- I am not currently inspecting fixers, bank-owned, cash only or distressed properties.
Basically, everything I touch in homes gets disinfected!
As you can imagine, these precautions take a bit of extra time, so for now I am suspending my same-day report delivery guarantee. It’s possible (and even likely) that you’ll receive the report later that same night, but I can’t guarantee it.
Thanks for your patience while the world feels so surreal! If you have any questions about my process or want to discuss further, please contact me. Stay healthy!
[This post was last updated on November 13, 2020. Check back for any changes.]